Leverage the experts at Wicklander-Zulawski & Associates to help resolve your next investigation. The investigators at WZ have used their interview skills to help their partners resolve cases including theft, harassment, discrimination, workplace violence, white collar crimes, sabotage, assault, rape, arson and homicide. Interview services provided by WZ include:
- Specific Interviews are conducted with individuals suspected of committing a crime or having knowledge of a crime, in an effort to obtain an admission of guilt.
- General Interviews are conducted with victims, witnesses and suspects to answer the investigative questions about the incident(s) and gather evidence.
- Pre-Employment Interviews are conducted with applicants to verify the information on their application and review issues that relate to their honesty with former employers.
Wicklander-Zulawski & Associates, Inc. provides:
- Skilled investigators
- Clear written reports
- Comprehensive record keeping
- Experienced capable interviewers
- Loss prevention consulting specialists
For more information contact: Shane Sturman, CFI 800-222-7789 ext. 109