Wicklander-Zulawski & Associates is the only training organization teaching both the WZ Non-Confrontational Interview and Interrogation Technique and the Reid Method* of Interview and Interrogation. At WZ we understand that the same techniques may not work to obtain the truth from every criminal. Our expert instructors are all Certified Forensic Interviewers who leverage their experience to provide officers with multiple tools to place them in the best position to obtain the truth from subjects in the field.
With our non-confrontational methodologies for interviewing and interrogation, as well as the licensed Reid Method, our courses make sure you know:
- Why a non-confrontational approach is more effective
- How to accelerate results with a non-confrontational approach
- How to develop interview and interrogation strategies
- Which questions to ask and when to ask them
- How to think on your feet in tough situations
- If, when, and how to use confrontation
WZ’s law enforcement client list includes Phoenix, Toronto, Sioux City, Broward County, Chicago, Illinois State Police, Massachusetts State Police, Oakland County MI, Detroit, San Antonio and Ft. Worth. For a more complete list of law enforcement clients click here.
To learn more on how WZ can create a custom program for your organization click here.
Explore our courses under the police tab for information on hosting a seminar, and to identify the seminar that best fits your organization’s needs or partner with WZ to create a custom program.
* WZ is licensed by John E. Reid and Associates, Inc. (Reid), originator and developer of the Reid Method. WZ was licensed by Reid in 1984. Since that time, the extensive updates for this seminar, including the WZ Method of Non-Confrontational Interview & Interrogation, have been developed by WZ using the latest information from legal, psychological and interrogation research.