Attend an exciting three-day, in-depth course on applying effective interrogation methods and interview techniques during the course of criminal investigations.
Who should attend:
Law enforcement and child protective services personnel who want to crystallize their understanding of best practices for obtaining information from witnesses and extracting confessions from suspects.
What you’ll learn:
- Techniques for conducting interviews and interrogations more effectively
- Conducting non-accusatory interviews to evaluate truthfulness
- Factual analysis and its application in interviews/interrogations
- Interpretation of verbal and physical behavior
- WZ non-confrontational interview and interrogation
- The Reid Method* Nine steps of criminal interrogation
- Proper forms of confessions and statements
Group discount Policy: Group discounts apply when companies register 5 or more attendees for the same seminar at the same location.
To learn more on how WZ can create a custom program for your organization click here.
For additional information or questions contact Bob Brislan, Business Development Manager, by phone at 800.222.7789 x103 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* WZ is licensed by John E. Reid and Associates, Inc. (Reid), originator and developer of the Reid Method. WZ was licensed by Reid in 1984. Since that time, the extensive updates for this seminar, including the WZ Method of Non-Confrontational Interview & Interrogation, have been developed by WZ using the latest information from legal, psychological and interrogation research.