Who should attend:
Law enforcement and child protective services personnel who must interact effectively with perpetrators of physical, sexual, and/or emotional child abuse.
What you’ll learn:
- Understanding unreported statistics
- Understanding the child victim
- Crime scene related issues
- Multi-Disciplinary investigative approach
- Physical abuse investigation
- Sexual abuse investigation
- Profile of successful interviewers and interrogators
- Interpretation of physical and verbal behavior
- Interrogation themes and rationalizations
- Alternative and Assumptive Questions
- Non-confrontational Interview and Interrogation techniques
- Developing effective interrogation strategies
for child abuse suspects
- Typical interrogation hurdles in crimes against children cases
- Moving child abuse suspects past denials and lies to confession
- Interview techniques to increase information and substantiate admissions of physical, sexual, emotional child abuse and neglect
- Download Crimes Against Children: Interview to suspect Interrogation Overview (pdf)
Anne Little Department of Children’s Services, Roane Co. TN
Group discount Policy: Group discounts apply when companies register 5 or more attendees for the same seminar at the same location.
To learn more on how WZ can create a custom program for your organization click here.
For additional information or questions contact Bob Brislan, Business Development Manager, by phone at 800.222.7789 x103 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.