Attendees must have successfully completed the Criminal Interview and Interrogation course or other formal Interview & Interrogation Training.
Who should attend:
Law enforcement and child protective services personnel who want to build on the basics and enhance their ability to obtain detailed and timely information.
What you’ll learn:
Based on the needs and experience of the participants, the following are some of the areas that may be covered:
- Advanced techniques that build on skills and strategies
- Practice and development of those skills through role playing
- Interactive workshop deals with profiling for interrogation through case studies
- Causes of denials
- Development of the admission
- Download WZ’s Advanced Criminal Interview and Interrogation Course Overview (pdf)
That was a great class and you’re a great speaker. I really enjoyed it. A good solid foundation for an interview technique was all I was lacking. Thanks a lot.
VIEW ADVANCED CRIMINAL INTERVIEW AND INTERROGATION SCHEDULE / REGISTER NOW Attendees earn 14 or 7 Continuing Education Credits towards CFI recertification (total of 24 needed)
Group discount Policy: Group discounts apply when companies register 5 or more attendees for the same seminar at the same location.
WZ can create a custom program for your organization. Learn More
For additional information or questions contact Bob Brislan, Business Development Manager, by phone at 800.222.7789 x103 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.