Truth is the foundation of trust and security in government. Agencies need reliable information to conduct their operations, enforce the law, maintain public safety, and safeguard their own people and resources.
Wicklander-Zulawski trains government personnel to improve their interviewing techniques and interrogation methods. We’ll teach you how to rapidly obtain the whole truth and adhere precisely to the law as you:
- Develop intelligence for homeland security
- Investigate losses and malfeasance
- Conduct criminal investigations
- Perform background checks
- Interview job candidates
With our non-confrontational methodologies for interviews and interrogations, as well as the licensed Reid Method*, our courses make sure you know:
- Why a non-confrontational approach is more effective
- How to accelerate results with a non-confrontational approach
- How to develop interview and interrogation strategies
- Which questions to ask and when to ask them
- How to think on your feet in tough situations
- If, when, and how to use confrontation
To learn more on how WZ can create a custom program for your organization click here.
Explore our course catalog for information on hosting a seminar, and to identify the seminar that best fits your organization’s needs or partner with WZ to create a custom program.
* WZ is licensed by John E. Reid and Associates, Inc. (Reid), originator and developer of the Reid Method. WZ was licensed by Reid in 1984. Since that time, the extensive updates for this seminar, including the WZ Method of Non-Confrontational Interview & Interrogation, have been developed by WZ using the latest information from legal, psychological and interrogation research.